Understanding Your True Costs & Implementing an Internal Billing Strategy for Your Higher Ed Fleet: December 12th at 2 pm
Tuesday, December 12, 2023
2:00 pm, ET
Gaining a clear and comprehensive understanding of operating costs and setting appropriate rates for vehicle use is at the heart of successful higher-ed fleet operation.
In this free informative webinar, Kathy Wellik will cover:
- The difference between direct and indirect labor costs
- What costs need to be included when setting up rates
- Understanding marginal costs and their impacts
- Real-world examples of higher-ed chargeback rate-setting strategies
- Implementing billing processes for your organization
- Cost savings ideas to implement in your fleet today
- How to report cost savings to upper management
If you're tasked with setting internal billings for use of your organization's fleet, you won't want to miss out on this awesome learning opportunity on December 12th at 2:00 pm, ET! To register, please complete the form to the right.