E-Guide: Developing & Enforcing Fleet Policy
Sound advice from the experts
Clear and powerfully enforced policies are proven to significantly cut costs and improve safety. But despite the obvious benefits and the relatively low costs of developing them, not all fleets have written policies in place. Even if they do, many fleets do not have systems in place to efficiently enforce them. Our e-guide will show you where to start when developing your fleet's policies, how to put them in place, and the most effective ways to enforce them.
- What areas should be addressed by policies
- Which unexpected policies can save your fleet significant costs
- How to eliminate resistance to policy enforcement
- How policies can be enforced automatically
- Ways to reduce staff time necessary to communicate and enforce policies
Complete the form on the right to download the report.