Fleet Vehicle Utilization Reporting
Vehicle Utilization Reporting to Understand and Optimize Your Fleet
Good data drives good decisions, and effective fleet management requires a clear and accurate picture of how your fleet vehicles are used. FleetCommander provides comprehensive time- and usage-based utilization analytics for each vehicle and across your fleet.
Analytics-Powered Fleet Management
FleetCommander’s built-in utilization analytics and reports empower fleet managers with the data to make informed decisions about the size, type, composition, and placement of their fleet vehicle assets. Through insights provided by FleetCommander, our clients have ready answers to some of their toughest strategic questions, like:
- Do we have too many or too vehicles to support our drivers?
- Is usage balanced among vehicles in our fleet?
- Do we have the right mix of vehicles for our drivers’ needs?
- Is the nature and volume of our drivers’ trips supportive of an EV rollout?
- When is it time to remarket and procure new vehicles?
- How much could we save through reducing the size of our fleet?
- Where should we locate our vehicles to align with driver demand?
Automation to Right Size Your Fleet for Massive Savings
For many FleetCommander users, utilization data reveals significant gaps between fleet capacity and demand. Our clients routinely find opportunities to reduce the size of their fleets by 15% or more, and in some cases, by as much as 80%.
- By leveraging FleetCommander, fleet managers can automate processes to optimize vehicle utilization
- Automatically rotate through the fleet so that older, less desirable vehicles don’t get used all the time
- Enforced policies that ensure drivers use vehicles only for authorized purposes
- Billing tools to facilitate simplified cost sharing of single vehicles across departments
How can FleetCommander help you and your customers?
Find out in 40 seconds.
Agile Fleet: The most trusted name in fleet management
We’re the approachable fleet management technology company, and FleetCommander users are not shy about singing our praises.
"FleetCommander will encourage vehicle sharing and utilization efficiencies so that we actually will be able to eliminate vehicles each year from our fleet, despite the higher demands . . . by reducing the number of vehicles we need to add, and by finding opportunities to improve vehicle-sharing capabilities."
“With FleetCommander, we are now able to collect the utilization data we need to make smart decisions about where to cut our pool vehicles while still enabling our drivers to have access to the vehicles they need to do their work.”
"It took us no time at all to get started, and we saw immediate advantages. With FleetCommander, we now use one system instead of three, and billing data is automatically generated when vehicles return. I am so thankful we are using FleetCommander now."
“You have a great team! This is a great partnership. It says something about your product when we can roll FleetCommander out to 9 new sites without a whimper from them.”
"The 50 vehicles we cut [using FleetCommander data] were eligible for replacement. It would have cost the county $800,000 to replace those vehicles, not to mention ongoing maintenance and depreciation expenses that would have been associated with those new vehicles. That's a considerable savings.”
"The FleetCommander product was exactly what was needed. We now have a fully automated motor pool that is secure and provides complete accountability for access to vehicles. Even better is the fact that we have all of the data and reporting capabilities we need to fully understand how our fleet is being used."