The many Social Services departments across North America promote and safeguard the well-being of their communities by strengthening, empowering, and preserving the dignity of individuals and families, providing quality services and supporting clients in achieving self-sufficiency, and more. Their vehicle fleets need to be highly efficient and cost-effective, and ready to perform tasks at a moment's notice.
Now is the time to right-size, launch a shared vehicle fleet, or automate the one you have.
Watch our free on-demand webinar, "Vehicle Fleet Technology for Social Services Fleets," featuring fleet expert Ed Smith of Agile Fleet.
In this session, Ed will share practical advice from organizations that have been able to:
- Optimize their fleets
- Reduce costs by reducing underutilized vehicles
- Enable web-based reservations and manage fleet online
- Offer secure no-attendant required access to vehicles and keys
- Meet specific requirements for usage and utilization by driver and vehicle
- Enforce money-saving vehicle use policies
- Manage expense, mileage, and utilization reporting and ‘Home to work’ mileage reporting
- Streamline manual/labor-intensive processes, including:
- Online mileage reporting
- Expense and mileage capture